1. Project ManagerQualification requirements:
- Master's degree in management, economics, engineering and / or other similar fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in investment projects financed by the IsDB, or other international financial institutions (IFIs);
- At least 5 years of work experience in government investment programs or managing key departments of government organizations implementing infrastructure projects and / or programs, including in the field of water supply, drinking water supply and sewerage infrastructure development;
- Experienced PC user, Windows. Word, Excel and related computer programs;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Uzbek, Russian and English are required.
2. Qishloq Facilitator in Djizzak regionQualification requirements:
- A university degree (minimum bachelor’s degree) in health, education, social work, or other relevant field.
- Prior work experience on local development programs in health, education, water supply and sanitation, or other relevant topic. Prior experience utilizing participatory approaches, such as Participatory Rural Appraisal, in support of community-based infrastructure or water supply is a plus.
- Proven track record in developing training modules.
- Proven track record as a master trainer.
- Ability to work in teams and solve problems.
- Strong communication skills in Uzbek and/or Russian – verbal and written.
3. Qishloq Engineer at Jizzakh regionQualification requirements:
- A university degree (minimum bachelor’s degree) in civil engineering, rural infrastructure, water supply and sanitation, architecture, or similar fields related to construction of basic infrastructure and development of rural areas;
- At least three years of professional work experience in civil engineering, infrastructure design, or technical supervision is required. Prior experience working in investment projects funded by international organizations is an advantage;
- Solid knowledge of local construction standards and regulations (SNiP);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge/skills in any of these areas is preferable: Engineering design software other related technical software/programs will be an asset. Experience of getting permission/approval from government authorities related to construction, land acquisition is preferable;
- Language requirements: Intermediate level of English is preferable. Russian and Uzbek are required.
All interested candidates could fill up the attached CV form below and submit expression of their interest to the PIU via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact us at +99871 207-84-07